Meetings of the Fort Bidwell Volunteer Fire Department and Fort
Bidwell Fire Protection District are held jointly on the second Tuesday of each month at 7 pm in the Fort
Bidwell Civic Club building, 54825 Main Street. The meetings last about an
- Meeting Minutes (pdf files)
- Next regular Meeting Tuesday, September 11, 2018, 7 pm.
- Professional CPR Training
Thursday, September 27, 6 pm, Cedarville Fire House
- Professional First-Aid
Training Thursday, October 11, 6 pm, Cedarville Fire
House (Renae 209-769-4737)
- Public Documents for Discussion
- Burn Permits Suspended After
June 30, 2018
- District Action Items For Tuesday, September 11, 2018
The election of corporate
officers is in November (see
Fort Bidwell Volunteer Fire Department).
Meeting information and District action items, if any, are
posted at the Post Office and this web site.
29 Aug 2018 19:18:39 -0700
|This site is maintained by the Fort
Bidwell Fire Commissioner/Secretary, but has neither been reviewed nor
For comments or information contact FBVFD@gsmall.us.
[Back to Top]