Meetings of the Fort Bidwell Volunteer Fire Department and Fort
Bidwell Fire Protection District are held jointly on the second Tuesday of each month at 7 pm in the Fort
Bidwell Civic Club building, 54825 Main Street. The meetings last about an
- Next Regular Meeting Tuesday, April 14, 2020, 7 pm
- Preliminary discussion of the Memorial Day BBQ.
- Discussion of radio changes. Short training on radio
- Discussion of COVID-19 precautions and on-going
- Fire Chief's Meeting, Thursday, March 19, 5 pm, was
postponed due to the Corona virus.
- Public Documents for Discussion
(files) (Including Modoc fire Chief's Meeting Minutes)
The election of corporate
officers is in November (see
Fort Bidwell Volunteer Fire Department).
Meeting information and District action items, if any, are
posted at the Post Office and this web site.
25 Mar 2020 11:11:25 -0700
|This site is maintained by the Fort
Bidwell Fire Commissioner/Secretary, but has neither been reviewed nor
For comments or information contact FBVFD@gsmall.us.
[Back to Top]