Meetings of the Fort Bidwell Volunteer Fire Department and Fort
Bidwell Fire Protection District are held jointly on the second Tuesday of each month at 7 pm in the Fort
Bidwell Civic Club building, 54825 Main Street. The meetings last about an
- Meeting Minutes (pdf files)
- Next regular Meeting Tuesday, March 13, 2018, 7 pm.
- Public Documents for Discussion
- Burn Permit Suspension Rescinded but still must call Air
- New SB-448 requirements, possible
audit, threatening dissolution of District. (See
Analysis and Recommendations)
- Basic Wildland Fire Fighting Course, April 23-27, 2018,
8 am - 5 pm, Adin
(Basic Wildland Fire Fighting Course
- Hazmat/Decon Courses, Fri-Sat, April 27-28, Alturas
Refresher (4hrs), Full (8 hrs), Decon (8hrs) (See
Hazmat Classes Flyer (pdf))
- District Action Items For Tuesday, March 13, 2018
The election of corporate
officers is in November (see
Fort Bidwell Volunteer Fire Department).
Meeting information and District action items, if any, are
posted at the Post Office and this web site.
24 Feb 2018 16:16:39 -0800
|This site is maintained by the Fort
Bidwell Fire Commissioner/Secretary, but has neither been reviewed nor
For comments or information contact FBVFD@gsmall.us.
[Back to Top]